Already a member of DSA UK and Ireland and you wish to join the DSA Ireland Study Group? Please send a mail to Ronnie Munck at the following email address: Ronnie.Munck - at - dcu.ie (replace -a- with @).
The Development Studies Association Ireland is a study group of the DSA UK and Ireland. While access to DSA Ireland's website is open and free membership of the professional DSA UK and Ireland association entitles you to a range of additional benefits which include:
- Discounts on development journals and other publications. See DSA publications.
- Study group membership - you can join as many as you like. Research students get financial help for travel to Study Group meetings (conditions apply).
- Feel connected to a community of like-minded people working in development.
- Get consulted - you can take part in large consultations through DSA.
- Get updated - DSA's e-newsletter updates you on fellow members' research and publications. You can be the first to hear about jobs, events and calls for papers.
- Free publicity - you can share your findings and promote your publications through our members' e-newsletter and website.
- Free listing for individual directors - DSA can profile you on the website, including your publications and qualifications. This is useful to help you team up with people working on similar topics.
How much it costs
Individual membership costs £30 a year unless you qualify for concessionary membership or our one-year free trial:
standard - £30 a year.
student - you get your first year's membership of the DSA for free. After that you become a concessionary member.
concessionary - for retired academics, students and the unwaged.
Further information is available on the benefits of membership