The Development Studies Association, Ireland is a membership-based and membership-driven organisation including individual and institutional members.
While access to DSA Ireland's website is open and free, membership of DSA Ireland entitles you to a range of additional benefits which include:
- Individual/Organisation and HEI Member Profile - if you are an individual researcher, member organisation or higher educational institute member, we can profile you and your work on our website. This facility can help link you in with others on common areas of research.
- Study Group membership - we currently have six active study groups, which you can join. Please see here for further details.
- Networking opportunities to a community of like-minded people working in development, through our annual programme of events.
- Get consulted - you can take part in large consultations through DSA Ireland.
- Get updated - DSA Ireland's e-newsletter is issued quarterly and updates you on DSA Ireland's work and fellow members' research and publications. You can be the first to hear about job opportunities, events and calls for papers.
- Free publicity - you can share your findings and promote your publications through our members' e-newsletter and website.
- Opportunity to post notices for research collaborations and/or research support; whether you are an individual researcher, NGO or part of a research project and are looking for a collaborator and/or help/advice on research designs/proposals, we can include a notice in our e-Newsletter or on our website.
How much it costs:
- Individual membership costs €30 a year .
- Concessionary membership costs €15 per annum and is available to students, and to unwaged or retired individuals.
- Organsiations membership is calculated on an income stream as follows:
- income over €400k - €150
- income between €100k-€400k - €100
- income up to €100k - €50
How to pay:
You can renew your membership to the DSA Ireland online by purchasing a Membership Ticket via Event Brite. Follow this link to join or renew your membership: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/dsai-2017-membership-tickets-31875410210
For further information please contact:
Mairéad Finn, DSA Ireland Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For payment queries please contact: Ms. Natalja Matease, Office Administrator, Office of Civic Engagement/DCU in the Community, D203,The Bea Orpen Building, Dublin City University, Collins Avenue, Glasnevin, Dublin 9.