DSA Ireland Study Groups are open to all DSA Ireland members. Study Groups are an opportunity for members to link with those who have an interest in the same research area in international development.
DSA Ireland currently runs seven groups: civil society; child health; education; gender; humanitarian action; nutrition and water. Each group is run by a Convenor with experience and/or expertise in that area.
Study groups activities often include:
- Occasional seminars/workshops focused on new research
- Collaborative projects on key thematic areas
- Conducting research and supporting new research initiatives
- Engaging in dialogue with other researchers and practitioners
- Participating in thematic sessions as part of the programme of events at the DSA Ireland Annual Conference
Study Groups grow organically within DSA Ireland, based on interest of members. Join the DSAI today and contribute to the valuable work of study groups.