The Annual General Meeting of the DSAI will be held from 1-2pm on the 24th October in the Stratocaster Room, The Gibson Hotel • Point square, Dublin 1. All members are warmly invited to attend.
Overview of DSA Ireland annual report
Overview of financial accounts
Elections to the DSA Ireland Steering Committee
Current committee members are
- Mary van Lieshout, GOAL, DSA Ireland Chair
- Hugh McBride, GMIT, DSA Ireland Treasurer
- Padraig Carmody, TCD
- Enida Friel, Dochas
- Adwoa Ofori, TCD
- Maja Haals Londorf, Children’s Research Network
- Gráinne Kilcullen, Christian Aid
- Angela Veale, UCC
- Gerard McCann, St. Mary’s College, Queen’s University, Belfast
- PJ Wall, TCD
There will be two or more vacancies open for nominations to serve for 2018-2020, as members of the committee must stand for election after serving for two years.
New members will engage in and support the wide range of DSA Ireland activities planned over the next two years. Each member of the Steering Committee is responsible for a portfolio of activities.