When: Thursday 11th March, 5pm-6pm GMT.
Registration: Register Here
This event from UCC Fighting World Hunger Coalition (UFWH) is an initiative to create awareness of student food insecurity. UFWH is a student-led initiative across 300 university campuses worldwide to raise awareness, create actions and encourage academic initiatives. This growing, global network of universities are working in partnership to amplify the voice of the rising generation – a voice calling for a world free from hunger and malnutrition. Run in partnership with the Development Studies Association Ireland, this launch event brings together five panellists of students who are creating change to food security on UCC campus and professionals in the field of global food security.
- Skylar Biedenharn, UFWH, Auburn University
- Jamie Fraser, UCC SU Welfare Officer
- Eilis Cooney, Chair, UCC SVP
- Dr. Nick Chisholm, Centre for Global Development, UCC
- Dr. Nita Mishra, Chair, DSAI
- Treasa Cadogan, International Development student, UCC
- Mair Kelly, International Development student, UCC
#UCC4Change #UFWHUCC #foodsystems
Empowering students from around the world to make a difference in the fight to #endhunger. #zerohunger