When: Thursday 4 February at 3-4.30pm CET (2-3:30 Irish GMT)
The New Humanitarian offer a forward-looking view of current and emerging issues that are likely to drive new humanitarian needs in this post and host a conversation 'Behind the headlines: Crisis to Watch in 2021' where they ask leading thinkers in the humanitarian space what should demand our attention.
- Heba Aly, Director, The New Humanitarian (moderator)
- Dr Vinh-Kim Nguyen, Co-director, Global Health Centre, Graduate Institute Geneva
- Julia Sanchez, Secretary General, Action Aid
- Dr Sherine El-Taraboulsi-McCarthy, Senior Research Fellow, Overseas Development Institute
- Sudhanshu Singh, Founder, Humanitarian Aid International
- Comfort Ero, Program Director, Africa, International Crisis Group