When: Thursday, Oct 15th at 11am ET
Registration: More info and registration here.
Storytelling for the SDGs: Using ArcGIS StoryMaps to tell data driven, solutions-oriented stories about the Sustainable Development Goals
The agenda will feature:
- Chief Scientist at Esri, Dawn Wright;
- SDG Advocate, Hindou Ibrahim;
- President of SDSN, Jeffrey Sachs;
- Head Geographer at National Geographic, Alex Tait;
- and a live demo on building ArcGIS StoryMaps with the StoryMaps team at Esri.
The webinar is especially relevant to those interested in the SDSN StoryMaps Competition which is currently open, with a deadline for submissions by November 25 2020.