The African Geographical Review (AGR) is a leading international peer reviewed journal for geographical scholarship relating to Africa. It publishes the highest quality research in all fields of geography, including human, nature - society, physical and the techniques. The journal publishes several types of articles, including research manuscripts, commentaries, methodological notes, field notes, featured reflections, and book reviews.
1. Associate Editor—Human Geography
2. Associate Editor—Physical Geography
3. Associate Editor—Geospatial
The Associate Editors will work with the Chief Editor on all aspects of the African Geographical Review, a refereed journal published by Taylor & Francis, on behalf of the African Specialty Group of the Association of American Geographers. The Associate Editors shall serve a 3-year term, and if interested and available, be re-appointed for a second 3-year term (for a maximum of 6-years). Associate Editors would have the opportunity to apply to become Chief Editor during their first or second term.
Full description and details in the job advert here.
To apply for this position, please submit:
• a letter of interest that details your qualifications for the position, the specific position (Human, Physical, or Geospatial) and a visionary statement as the future editor of the journal (2-page max).
• a current curriculum vitae (5-page max)
The completed application should be received by Friday April 8th, 2022.
Please submit electronic copies of your application to the Co-chairs of the Search Committee, Dr. Ben Neimark (email@example.com) and Dr. Godwin Arku (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Arrangements will be made to interview candidates virtually in April/May, 2022.