The SDG Academy Community of Practice invites global higher education institutions, NGOs, for-profit businesses, and relevant government entities to join a diverse community dedicated to advancing education for sustainable development through peer learning and the sharing of best practices, customized resource development, and opportunities for research and thought leadership.
When it comes to education for sustainable development, community is just as important as content. That’s why the SDG Academy has launched its new Community of Practice, which brings together leaders from academia, civil society, business, and more for peer learning around SDG training and education.
Whether your institution or organization has been teaching sustainable development for years, or you are just figuring out how to incorporate the SDGs into your lessons, trainings, or workshops—the Community of Practice has something to offer you:
- High-quality educational resources to help your learners engage with sustainable development topics
- Access to a diverse cohort of peers from around the world
- Opportunities for networking, collaboration, and leadership around education for sustainable development
- Engagement options for a variety of institutional needs and budgets
Click here to learn more about the program's features, engagement options, application process, and fees.
The SDG Academy is the flagship education initiative of the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN), with the mandate of creating and curating the best available educational content on sustainable development and making it available as a global public good.
- The Community of Practice is for SDSN member higher education institutions and NGOs, as well for-profit businesses, and government agencies.
- The Community offers access to high-quality education material on the SDGs and related topics, peer learning and exchange with a global cohort, and opportunities for engagement and thought leadership around education for sustainable development.
- There are three tiers of engagement to fit a range of needs and budgets: the free Explorer tier, the mid-level Member tier, or the top-level Partner tier.
- The Community of Practice is hosted by the SDG Academy, the flagship education initiative of the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network.
Follow the SDG Academy on Social Media: